9/14 – Fire Drill – 10:25 – Per. 4
9/26 – Parent Paid Bus Program Mtg. – Theater – 5pm
• The deadline for teams to sign up for lunch time flag football is TODAY. Teams can turn in their rosters and deposits at the C-Building lunch court.
• Kona Ice will be here at lunch every Friday! $3 for a Small, $4 for a Regular, and $5 for a King size!
• Student Reminder - you need a pass to come to the Health Office. We have a lot of students heading to the Nurse’s office after the lunch bell rings; you must check in with your teachers and get a pass.
• The Philanthropists Club wants to give a shout out to the students and staff of Marshall that donated to the Hurricane Harvey Fund. We collected over $600 to send to the American Red Cross!! Way to go Mustangos.
• Students, elevators are only for students who need assistance. If you are using the elevator for any other reason, you will have a consequence.
• The Late activity busses will start on Tuesdays and Thursdays the week of Sept. 26th!
• Students, the office does not deliver forgotten items to your classroom. If you THINK your parents brought you anything, i.e. lunch, homework, please check the back table
• Teachers – please remember to take attendance every day, every period within the first 10 minutes of class.
• Early Release of Student – If you know ahead of time that your child needs to leave school early (i.e. Dr., Dentist, Ortho, personal), please have your child bring in a note to the attendance desk before school on that day. This is the most effective and efficient way to have your child waiting for you when you need them! Return the blue slip if your child returns to school.
• Student Deliveries – in order to limit disruption during instruction, items being delivered during the school day should be for emergencies only. Items will be left on the table in the office with your child’s name on it for students to pick-up during passing periods, lunch, or after school. Please instruct your child to check the table if they notice they forgot their lunch, PE clothes, school work, etc…
• REMINDER - Treats such as cookies and birthday cakes for other students are NOT to be brought to school. They will be kept in the office until the end of the day.
• The Library is open before school at 7am, half-way thru lunch, and after school until 3pm (Fridays 2:30pm). If you choose to go to the Library at lunch, you must meet at the top of the paseo and supervision will let you up at 10:55am. You must stay in the Library the rest of the lunch period.
• Reminder to students who wait after school by the condos across Pomerado Rd. You may NOT enter the condo premises at all. Please respect the neighboring properties.
• Reminder - Students are NOT to play with tennis balls, diablos, or water balloons (filled or unfilled) at lunch. They will get confiscated.
• Students that walk home using the Novak Way sidewalks – please STAY ON THE SIDEWALK when walking home, for your own safety!
• Students may NOT bring Rockstar Monster drinks or any other energy drinks to school. Also, the sale of any food or drink items can only be done by clubs.
• Students are not to be in the buildings before school or during lunch unless a teacher has escorted you there. Teachers – if a student comes in your room that you did not escort, please send their name to admin.
• Students must adhere to our dress code on Page 11 of your planner! Shorts and skirts may NOT be above the tip of the fingertip when your arm is straight down at your side. Also, it is not permissible to wear a shirt around your waist to cover your short skirt or shorts. NO tank tops – shirts must cover the shoulders. If you have heard there is a '3 finger rule' to our shirt policy, this is inaccurate information. Shirts must cover the shoulders. You will receive consequences if you do not follow our dress code.
• Students we want to make sure that you are obeying the traffic signals at Pomerado Road. When the walk light turns red you MUST stop - do not go on and cross at this time. Also, if you ride a bike you should be walking it across the street - you need to stay inside the crosswalk and obey all signs just like pedestrians - you may ride your bike across when the light is green and the "walk" sign is on! (Admin.)
Green Team – Art Room – McDonald
After School – Lego League Robotic Team – B306 – Finley
BSU – C201 - Kelley
Philanthropists Club – A305 – Mrs. Rick
FCA – MPR - Bishop
Big Bang Theory – C205 – Mrs. Spaeth
Star Trek Club – B306 – Mr. Finley
Circle of Friends – C102 – Diem
Kona Ice – starting Sept. 15
E-sports Club – meet at Theater - Hershey