Supervision – B Week
10/3 – SSC/SGT Mtg. – 5pm – Community Rm.
10/3 - LIBRARY - CLOSED
10/5 – Picture MAKE-UPS (Per. 6,5,4)
• This week at FCA - Join us for games including The Scavenger name game, The BANANA GAME and The ROCK PAPER ANYTHING. Prizes for winners! See you Wednesday in the MPR
• Great job Marshall with your effort to support our fundraiser for our school. Our Marshall ASB will be distributing the big prize tickets today during Period 1 in your classroom. If you get a ticket, be sure to come to the B-lunch court at lunch to claim your prize. You are awesome!
• Tuesday – Calling All Pokemon Explorers! Bring your lunch to room A206 today to join our new club! We hope to see you there!
• Stranger Things AV Club permission slips can be found in the financial office and are due BEFORE tomorrow. We are only accepting the first 45 students with a signed parent permission slip. The club officially starts this Wednesday, October 3rd in C106.
• Picture Make-up day will be this Friday, Oct. 5th during the first 3 periods of the day in the MPR. If you were absent on Picture Day or need a re-take, please let your teacher know the morning of Oct. 5th so they can release you to the MPR at a convenient time.
• Teachers – please remember to take attendance every day, every period within the first 10 minutes of class.
• Early Release of Student – If you know ahead of time that your child needs to leave school early (i.e. Dr., Dentist, Ortho, personal), please have your child bring in a note to the attendance desk before school on that day. This is the most effective and efficient way to have your child waiting for you when you need them! Return the blue slip if your child returns to school.
• Student Deliveries – in order to limit disruption during instruction, items being delivered during the school day should be for emergencies only. Items will be left on the table in the office with your child’s name on it for students to pick-up during passing periods, lunch, or after school. Please instruct your child to check the table if they notice they forgot their lunch, PE clothes, school work, etc…
• REMINDER - Treats such as cookies and birthday cakes for other students are NOT to be brought to school. They will be kept in the office until the end of the day.
• The Library is open before school at 7am, half-way thru lunch, and after school until 3pm (Fridays 2:30pm). If you choose to go to the Library at lunch, you must meet at the top of the paseo and supervision will let you up at 10:55am. You must stay in the Library the rest of the lunch period.
• Students as you walk home please do not walk on private property. Please stay on the sidewalks for your own safety and respect our neighbors’ property. Also, obey all traffic signals - walk safe!
• Reminder - Students are not to play with tennis balls, diablos, or water balloons (filled or unfilled) at lunch. They will get confiscated.
• Students may not bring Rockstar Monster drinks or any other energy drinks to school. Also, the sale of any food or drink items can only be done by clubs.
• Students are not to be in the buildings before school or during lunch unless a teacher has escorted you there. Teachers – if a student comes in your room that you did not escort, please send their name to admin.
LUNCH CLUBS – meet at the building doors the first 5 minutes of lunch
WELLNESS CENTER – B2 – MONDAY thru THURSDAY – open to the first 20 students – bring your lunch!
Drama Club – Theater – Mr. Russell
Finding Nemo Club - B205 - Chalupsky
Black Student Union - C201 - Kelley
The Flash Club - A306 – Baker
SAGA (Sexuality and Gender Awareness Club) - B104 – Kole
Pokeman Explorers Club– A206 - Schumacher
FCA – MPR – Bishop
Philanthropists Club – A305 – Mrs. Rick
Comic Creators – B103 – A. Wright
Harry Potter Club - A205 - Martinez
Magnificent Marvel Club - B106 - Weinheimer
The Original Lizza Koshy Club - B205 - Chalupsky
Magic the Gathering Club - B304 - Karch
Marshall Middle Cubing Foundation – B306 – Finley
The Scratch Club – B204 - Ingles
The Robotics Club – AFTER SCHOOL – C206 – Beisel
Stranger Things AV Club – C106 - Cook
Big Bang Theory – C205 – Spaeth
House of Cards Club – B303 – Porter
Circle of Friends – C105 - Diem
Star Trek Club – B306 – Finley
Gardening Club – B204 – Ingles/T. Wright
Creative Writing Club - B105 - Hurl
The Story Club - B104 – Kole
Just People Club – B205 - Chalupsky
Star Wars Club - B303 - Porter
Minecraft Club - C305 - Niedzwiecki
Golf Club – AFTER SCHOOL every other Friday – B306 - Finley