• Help our fellow San Diegans by donating canned and boxed food, no glass containers please. The annual Food Drive runs now through Thursday, November 15. Please drop your food off in your math teacher's room – it’s a competition. Winning classroom gets a small treat!
• It’s not too late to send a special Halloween message and spooky treat to a friend. Come to the B lunch court today to purchase a "boo-gram" for only $1. Also, try your guessing skills with the halloween candy guessing jar. If you have the closest guess, you win the whole candy jar. Don't miss out on this spooky, fun opportunity.
• Then join the FCA for a spooky, scary, skeleton, scavenger hunt in the A, B, and C lunch courts today. Answer the haunted questions, at each of the 5 tables, and get a “spooktacular” treat. No tricks, we promise.
• Halloween face paint, gore, masks, and more at lunch today by the Mustang Market!
• Come visit the Day of the Dead Altars in the Library until November 16. This is a great way to learn more about the Mexican culture and the celebration that takes place November 1st and 2nd.
• Any student that needs a replacement student ID, please come into the office and ask for Miss Stark. Replacement cost is $5.00 cash.
• Students that walk home using the Novak Way sidewalks – please STAY ON THE SIDEWALK when walking home, for your own safety! Also, please do not walk on private property. Please stay on the sidewalks and respect our neighbors’ property and obey all traffic signals - walk safe!
• Keep those lunch courts clean in order to keep lunchtime music! Be awesome for our school and for our custodians!
• Teachers – please remember to take attendance every day, every period within the first 10 minutes of class.
• Early Release of Student – If you know ahead of time that your child needs to leave school early (i.e. Dr., Dentist, Ortho, personal), please have your child bring in a note to the attendance desk before school on that day. This is the most effective and efficient way to have your child waiting for you when you need them! Return the blue slip if your child returns to school.
• Student Deliveries – in order to limit disruption during instruction, items being delivered during the school day should be for emergencies only. Items will be left on the table in the office with your child’s name on it for students to pick-up during passing periods, lunch, or after school. Please instruct your child to check the table if they notice they forgot their lunch, PE clothes, school work, etc…
• REMINDER - Treats such as cookies and birthday cakes for other students are NOT to be brought to school. They will be kept in the office until the end of the day.
• The Library is open before school at 7am, half-way thru lunch, and after school until 3pm (Fridays 2:30pm). If you choose to go to the Library at lunch, you must meet at the top of the paseo and supervision will let you up at 10:55am. You must stay in the Library the rest of the lunch period.
• Reminder - Students are not to play with tennis balls, diablos, or water balloons (filled or unfilled) at lunch. They will get confiscated.
• Students may not bring Rockstar Monster drinks or any other energy drinks to school. Also, the sale of any food or drink items can only be done by clubs.
• Students are not to be in the buildings before school or during lunch unless a teacher has escorted you there. Teachers – if a student comes in your room that you did not escort, please send their name to admin.
LUNCH CLUBS – meet at the building doors the first 5 minutes of lunch
WELLNESS CENTER – B2 – MONDAY thru THURSDAY – open to the first 20 students – bring your lunch!
BTS Club – 1st and 3rd Monday of the month – B203 - Paulding
Drama Club – Theater – Mr. Russell
Finding Nemo Club - B205 - Chalupsky
Black Student Union - C201 - Kelley
The Flash Club - A306 – Baker
SAGA Club – B104 - Kole (Sexuality and Gender Awareness)
Pokeman Explorers Club– A206 – Schumacher
Marshall TEDx Club – A202 – Converse-Rath
Voice Acting Club – B302 – McDaniel
Digital Art and Photography Club – 203 – Forrest
Starts 11/9 - Warrior Cats Club – A204 – Hagstrom
HOMEWORK ZONE – AFTER SCHOOL 2:25-3:25pm – B204 – Mrs. Ingles
FCA – MPR – Bishop
CX TODAY - Philanthropists Club – A305 – Mrs. Rick
Comic Creators – B103 – A. Wright
Harry Potter Club - A205 - Martinez
CX TODAY - Magnificent Marvel Club - B106 - Weinheimer
The Original Lizza Koshy Club - B205 - Chalupsky
CX TODAY - Magic the Gathering Club - B304 - Karch
CX TODAY - Marshall Middle Cubing Foundation – B306 – Finley
CX TODAY - The Scratch Club – B204 - Ingles
CX TODAY - Stranger Things AV Club – C106 – Cook
CX TODAY - Marshall Running Club – Track – Carambas/Carter
CX TODAY - We Dine Together – B303 - Porter
CX TODAY - The Robotics Club – AFTER SCHOOL – C206 – Beisel
Big Bang Theory – C205 – Spaeth
House of Cards Club – B303 – Porter
Circle of Friends – C105 - Diem
Star Trek Club – B306 – Finley
Gardening Club – B204 – Ingles/T. Wright
Creative Writing Club - B105 - Hurl
The Story Club - B104 – Kole
Just People Club – B205 – Chalupsky
Chill Zone Club – C204 – Thalman/Gordon
The Pokemon GO Club – B101 - Lavine
HOMEWORK ZONE – AFTER SCHOOL 2:25-3:25pm – B206 – Mr. Wright
Esports Club – 206 – Video Rm. - Hershey
Star Wars Club - B303 - Porter
Minecraft Club - C305 – Niedzwiecki
Marshall Running Club – Track – Carambas/Carter
Golf Club – AFTER SCHOOL every other Friday – B306 - Finley