9/13 – Picture Day – MPR thru PE classes
9/13 – KONA ICE
9/18 – Jersey Mike’s Fundraiser
• Congratulations to 8th grader Agastya Sridharan! He was named a member of the Top 300 MASTERS in the Broadcom National Middle School Science Fair. Agastya was one of thousands of middle school students nominated to enter the competition.... so making it to the Top 300 is a huge accomplishment! Way to go, Mustango!
• Reminder – TOMORROW is Picture Day! Bring your smiles to the Multi-purpose room during your PE class. Order online before picture day on mylifetouch.com or pick up an order form in the office and bring it with you TOMORROW. No need for a form if you order online!
• Students are not allowed to cut through the office after school, please exit out the front gates. Thank you!
• Lunch Times Sports sign-ups TODAY at C bldg. lunch court. The deadline for submitting rosters is TOMORROW.
• Drama club will be meeting in the theater starting Tuesday next week. Come have lunch with us and learn about our improv team. We meet in the theater every Tuesday!
• KONA ICE will be here TOMORROW during lunch! Various sizes from $3-$6.00!
• Academic Bowl is a fun, competitive way to show off your smarts. Our team has weekly practices and competes in tournaments several times a year. If you would like to take the try-out test, come TODAY as soon as lunch starts.
• Monday 9/16 - If you are interested in being a part of the Minecraft Club, come to an informational meeting Friday, the 20th, in C305. Please bring your lunch and come during the passing period as the doors to the C Building will be locked after that. Any questions, please see Ms. Niedzwiecki-Preston in room C305.
• The Library is open! It is open before school at 7am, half-way thru lunch, and after school until 3pm (Fridays 2:30pm). If you choose to go to the Library at lunch, you must meet at the top of the paseo and supervision will let you up at 10:55am. You must stay in the Library the rest of the lunch period.
• Don’t forget to stop by the theater entrance starting today to purchase refreshments sold by the Tech Club. You can cool yourself off for as little as $1. It’s a great way to refresh yourself after a long day at school.
• Students - ALL prime time students must report to C104 by 2:35 pm.
• Teachers – please remember to take attendance every day, every period within the first 10 minutes of class.
• Early Release of Student – If you know ahead of time that your child needs to leave school early (i.e. Dr., Dentist, Ortho, personal), please have your child bring in a note to the attendance desk before school on that day. This is the most effective and efficient way to have your child waiting for you when you need them! Return the blue slip if your child returns to school.
• Student Deliveries – in order to limit disruption during instruction, items being delivered during the school day should be for emergencies only. Items will be left on the table in the office with your child’s name on it for students to pick-up during passing periods, lunch, or after school. Please instruct your child to check the table if they notice they forgot their lunch, PE clothes, school work, etc…
• REMINDER - Treats such as cookies and birthday cakes for other students are NOT to be brought to school. They will be kept in the office until the end of the day.
• Students that walk home must use Novak Way – please STAY ON THE SIDEWALK when walking home, for your own safety!
• Reminder to students who wait after school by the condos across Pomerado Rd. You may NOT enter the condo premises at all. Please respect the neighboring properties.
• Reminder - Students are NOT to play with tennis balls, diablos, or water balloons (filled or unfilled) at lunch. They will get confiscated.
• Students may NOT bring Rockstar Monster drinks or any other energy drinks to school. Also, the sale of any food or drink items can only be done by clubs.
• Students are not to be in the buildings before school or during lunch unless a teacher has escorted you there. Teachers – if a student comes in your room that you did not escort, please send their name to admin.
• Students we want to make sure that you are obeying the traffic signals at Pomerado Road. When the walk light turns red you MUST stop - do not go on and cross at this time. Also, if you ride a bike you should be walking it across the street - you need to stay inside the crosswalk and obey all signs just like pedestrians - you may ride your bike across when the light is green and the "walk" sign is on! (Admin.)
Pokemon Explorer’s Club – A206 – Mrs. Schumacher
S.A.G.A – B104 – Ms. Kole
Drama Club – Theater – Mr. Russell
Philanthropists Club – A305 – Mrs. Rick
The French Friendship Club – C206 – Beisel
WCAE Club (We Care About the Environment) – B103 – Miss Wright
FCA - MPR – Mr. Bishop
Circle of Friends – C105 - Diem