Nov. 15 – MMN P2
P6 – 7:40-8:30
P5 – 8:35-9:25
P4 – 9:30-10:20
Lunch – 10:25-11:00
P3 – 11:05-11:55
P2 – 12:00-12:50
MMN – 12:50-1:25
P1 – 1:30-2:20
Nov. 18-22 – School Spirit Days
Nov. 19-22 – It’s a Wonderful Life Performances– 6pm – Theater
Nov. 25-29 – Thanksgiving Break
• The theatre class's production “It's a Wonderful Life” is showing next week, November 19th through the 22nd at 6:00pm in the Michelle Irwin Theater for the Performing Arts. Get your tickets online at Marshall Middle .org. or at the door on show nights. Students are $5, adults $7. See you there!
• This Thursday, come to The Kebab Shop Fundraiser on Mira Mesa Blvd. Present a flyer that you can find on our website or on the counter in our Financial Office and TKS will donate 50% of your purchase back to the Marshall Mustang Organization.
• Come visit the exhibition of Altares for Day of the Dead in the Library and office until Nov. 22nd!
• Annual Food Drive - Please brighten the lives of San Diego families by bringing in a food donation and dropping it off with your MATH teacher by Nov. 21. Any non-perishable food item will be accepted - please no glass containers.
• Calling all Cross Country runners! If you are interested in representing Marshall at the 2019 Middle School Cross Country Meet, see Mrs. Carambas in PE for more information.
• The Yearbook team is looking for photos of you participating in your extracurricular activities! Please share by emailing images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, 8th graders can get their baby picture in the yearbook by emailing to this address. All images that are submitted should be at least 600 by 480 pixels and due by November 11th or they will not be included in the yearbook. Make sure you include your name!
• Do you have a friend that deserves some appreciation? ASB is selling achievement certificates for $1 at the Mustang Market. You choose the achievement and we will fill out a certificate for them, laminate it and deliver it to their period 6 class.
• Library Hours - Before school at 7am, half-way thru lunch, and after school until 3pm (Fridays 2:30pm). If you choose to go to the Library at lunch, you must meet at the top of the paseo and supervision will let you up at 10:55am. You must stay in the Library the rest of the lunch period.
• Don’t forget to stop by the theater entrance starting today to purchase refreshments sold by the Tech Club. You can cool yourself off for as little as $1. It’s a great way to refresh yourself after a long day at school.
• Students - ALL prime time students must report to C104 by 2:35 pm.
• Teachers – please remember to take attendance every day, every period within the first 10 minutes of class.
• Early Release of Student – If you know ahead of time that your child needs to leave school early (i.e. Dr., Dentist, Ortho, personal), please have your child bring in a note to the attendance desk before school on that day. This is the most effective and efficient way to have your child waiting for you when you need them! Return the blue slip if your child returns to school.
• Student Deliveries – in order to limit disruption during instruction, items being delivered during the school day should be for emergencies only. Items will be left on the table in the office with your child’s name on it for students to pick-up during passing periods, lunch, or after school. Please instruct your child to check the table if they notice they forgot their lunch, PE clothes, school work, etc…
• REMINDER - Treats such as cookies and birthday cakes for other students are NOT to be brought to school. They will be kept in the office until the end of the day.
• Students: When you walk home, please stay on the sidewalks to and from school. Please do not take short cuts through the neighborhood including the Grove condos as this is private property and is considered trespassing.
• Reminder! Students, it is mandatory that you wear a helmet when riding your bike or skateboard! If we see that you do not have a helmet with you, you will not be able to ride home until you get one.
• Students are not allowed to cut through the office after school, please exit out the front gates. Also, the elevators are to be used by injured students only, please stay out of them if you are not injured.
• Students that walk home must use Novak Way – please STAY ON THE SIDEWALK when walking home, for your own safety!
• Reminder - Students are NOT to play with tennis balls, diablos, or water balloons (filled or unfilled) at lunch. They will get confiscated.
• Students may NOT bring Rockstar Monster drinks or any other energy drinks to school. Also, the sale of any food or drink items can only be done by clubs.
• Students are not to be in the buildings before school or during lunch unless a teacher has escorted you there. Teachers – if a student comes in your room that you did not escort, please send their name to admin.
• Students we want to make sure that you are obeying the traffic signals at Pomerado Road. When the walk light turns red you MUST stop - do not go on and cross at this time. Also, if you ride a bike you should be walking it across the street - you need to stay inside the crosswalk and obey all signs just like pedestrians - you may ride your bike across when the light is green and the "walk" sign is on! (Admin.)
The Wellness Center is open M-Th to the first 20 students
Stranger Things AV Club – C106 – Cook
Broadway Musicals Club – B205 - Chalupsky
CX TODAY - Pokemon Explorer’s Club – A206 – Mrs. Schumacher
CX 11/12 - S.A.G.A. (Sexuality and Gender Awareness Club) – B104 – Ms. Kole
BSU (Black Student Union) – C201 – Kelley
Drama Club/Improv Team – Theatre – Mr. Russell
Harry Potter Club – C304 – Fox
Homework Zone after school – B204 - Ingles
Philanthropists Club – A305 – Mrs. Rick
The French Friendship Club – C206 – Beisel
WCAE Club (We Care About the Environment) – B306 – Mr. Lavigne
FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) - MPR – Mr. Bishop
The Scratch Club – A106 - Pettek
Magic the Gathering Club – B203 – Riis – 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month
The Kpop Club – B303 – Porter
Super Smash Brothers Club – B205 – Schulze
Marvelous Marvel Club – B106 - Weinheimer
Circle of Friends – C105 – Diem
The Flash Club – B303 – Porter)
Just People Club – B205 – Chalupsky
D.I.Y. Club – B101 – Lavine
The UCP Club (The Unhinged Choreo Posse) – Activity Rm. – McCarthy – learn dances
The Gardening Club – B204 - Ingles
Homework Zone after school – B206 – Mr. Wright
Terraria Club – B306 - Lavigne
Star Wars Club – B303 – Porter
The Chess Club – C304 – Fox
The Anime Art Club – B301 - Kiss
Running Club – Lower Field – Carambas
No announcement - Anime Club (FULL) – C202 – Cena
No announcement - Minecraft Club (FULL) – C305 – Niedzwiecki