May 4 – National Teacher Appreciation Day May 4 – MMO Mtg. 10:00am May 6 – SSC/SGT 5pm May 12 – National School Nurse Day May 17 – Classified School Employee Week May 28 – Non-instructional Day May 31 – Memorial Day
• Tuesday and Thursday MMS Lunchtime Sports starts tomorrow from 11:55 to 12:45pm. If you are interested in participating, go to the Marshall website and sign up for each day you want to play. Only the first 50 students who sign up each day will be permitted.
• 7th and 8th graders who had PE periods 1, 2, and 3: The locker room will be open after school until 12:00pm today and tomorrow, Thursday. There will be teachers around if you need help with your combination. Bring a bag to put your stuff if you think you need it.
• Online Students - Wednesday from 12-1pm
• 9th graders - come by on Wed. (4/28) between 1:00 and 2:00pm. A teacher will be available to help if you forgot your combination.
• If you cannot make it, please email Mrs. Carter at email@example.com to make other arrangements. Unclaimed clothes will be donated on 4/30.
• Students can still buy school yearbooks for $45! Please visit the school website to purchase one before we run out.
• Students, if you think you lost something, i.e. water bottle, fuzzy jacket, please check the back table in the office.
Students are not to walk through office: • Students leaving early with a blue pass should exit through the front gate and check into the office. • Students leaving for illness will wait in the Nursing area for their parent to come in from the front gate.
• Late students will check into the front office and then go through the front gate to class.
• Students that walk home must use Novak Way – please STAY ON THE SIDEWALK when walking home, for your own safety! Please obey all traffic signals at Pomerado Rd. When walking and riding your bike and the walk light turns red you MUST stop –do not cross at this time!
• Students: When you walk home, please stay on the sidewalks to and from school. Please do not take short cuts through the neighborhood including the Grove condos as this is private property and is considered trespassing.
• Students are not allowed to cut through the office after school, please exit out the front gates. Also, the elevators are to be used by injured students only, please stay out of them if you are not injured.