May 4 – National Teacher Appreciation Day
May 4 – MMO Mtg. 10:00am
May 6 – SSC/SGT 5pm
May 12 – National School Nurse Day
May 17 – Classified School Employee Week
May 28 – Non-instructional Day
May 31 – Memorial Day
• The GSA is meeting today at 2pm on Zoom. Mrs. Kole has stickers and masks for you. See you there!
Lunchtime Sports Basketball starts today at 11:55-12:45pm. The first 50 each day get to play so sign up on the Marshall website!
• 7th and 8th graders who had PE periods 1, 2, and 3: The locker room will be open after school until 12:00pm today. There will be teachers around if you need help with your combination. Bring a bag to put your stuff if you think you need it.
Any clothes left unclaimed by 4/30 will be donated. If you cannot make it, please email Mrs. Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
• Students can still buy school yearbooks for $45! Please visit the school website to purchase one before we run out.
• Students, if you think you lost something, i.e. water bottle, fuzzy jacket, please check the back table in the office.
Students are not to walk through office:
• Students leaving early with a blue pass should exit through the front gate and check into the office.
• Students leaving for illness will wait in the Nursing area for their parent to come in from the front gate.
• Late students will check into the front office and then go through the front gate to class.
• Students that walk home must use Novak Way – please STAY ON THE SIDEWALK when walking home, for your own safety! Please obey all traffic signals at Pomerado Rd. When walking and riding your bike and the walk light turns red you MUST stop –do not cross at this time!
• Students: When you walk home, please stay on the sidewalks to and from school. Please do not take short cuts through the neighborhood including the Grove condos as this is private property and is considered trespassing.
• Students are not allowed to cut through the office after school, please exit out the front gates. Also, the elevators are to be used by injured students only, please stay out of them if you are not injured.