May 28 – Non-instructional Day - No School
May 31 – Memorial Day - No School
• Students walking home—please stay on the sidewalks and do not cut through the apartment complex across the street. Any rock throwing or damage to personal property may be reported to the San Diego Police Department.
• Don’t forget to sign up for Lunch Time Sports on our Marshall website for each day you want to play, Tuesdays and/or Thursdays, from 11:55 – 12:45pm. Only the first 50 students can play!
• Students can still buy school yearbooks for $45! Please visit the school website to purchase one before we run out.
• Students, if you think you lost something, i.e. water bottle, fuzzy jacket, please check the back table in the office.
Students are not to walk through office:
• Students leaving early with a blue pass should exit through the front gate and check into the office.
• Students leaving for illness will wait in the Nursing area for their parent to come in from the front gate.
• Late students will check into the front office and then go through the front gate to class.
• Students that walk home must use Novak Way – please STAY ON THE SIDEWALK when walking home, for your own safety! Please obey all traffic signals at Pomerado Rd. When walking and riding your bike and the walk light turns red you MUST stop –do not cross at this time!
• Students: When you walk home, please stay on the sidewalks to and from school. Please do not take short cuts through the neighborhood including the Grove condos as this is private property and is considered trespassing.
Students are not allowed to cut through the office after school, please exit out the front gates. Also, the elevators are to be used by injured students only, please stay out of them if you are not injured.