What is ELAC?
- On an annual basis the committee will review and advise the site staff on the following the school's program for EL's as well as performing a needs assessment every other year
- Review the annual language census (R-30)
- The importance of regular school attendance
- Participation with the School Site Council then their development of the Site Plan for Student Achievement
The Marshall Middle School ELAC will have its first meeting on Friday, November 20, 2015 at 12:00 pm in the Community Room. At this meeting we will:
- Discuss what ELAC is.
- Set a meeting schedule for the year
- Set up an election to choose members to serve on the ELAC
- Answer questions regarding English Learners at Marshall Middle School
If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Jeffers, Vice Principal, Marshall Middle School
email - mjeffers@sandi .net